GR Golf | P.O. Box 275 | New Washington, OH 44854 | Ph: (419) 492-3232 | Fax: (419) 492-2049
Website: www.grgolf.com | E-Mail: email@example.com |
Any third party trademarks appearing on this site are the property of their respective owners, including Club Car, E-Z-Go, Cushman, Jacobsen, Woods, Bad Boy Buggy and Yamaha. Such third party trademarks are provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to imply an endorsement by and/or affiliation with any such party.
Conditions of Sale
© 2021 Wurm's Woodworking Company
dba GR Golf
website by: Valerie N. Sanderson
• Ordering - GR Golf is open 7:30am - 4pm EST Monday - Friday. NO Minimum Order. However, it is economical to order covers in standard package quantities so that your covers arrive in the same neatly-folded, wrinkle-free, ready to upholster condition in which they left our factory.
• Shipping - GR Golf maintains a large inventory of standard items for same day shipping. Small orders for stock items placed before 2:00 pm EST shipped same day via UPS Ground. Motor freight orders for stock items placed before 12:00 pm EST shipped same day via preferred LTL or truckload carrier. Special orders require additional time to produce. All unit prices are FOB New Washington, Ohio (prepaid and add) unless otherwise stated. Product invoiced at time of shipping. A $5 fee may be applied for UPS drop shipments to a third party.
• Claims – While we hope this doesn’t happen, there are a lot of things that can happen between the manufacturer and your delivery location. When freight is signed for without notating damaged or missing pieces, it is almost impossible to get the freight companies to take responsibility. If there is the slightest doubt that the merchandise is damaged (concealed or not) and you choose to accept it, damage must be noted at time of delivery on the freight carrier’s bill of lading or freight bill in order for the carrier to consider allowing a claim. Shortages or damaged product must be reported to us within 5 days of receipt.
• Returns – In order to receive credit for a returned GR Golf stock item purchased within the past 30 days, returned part must be uninstalled and in the same, sellable condition for which it was originally sold and labeled with a RGA #. RGA #'s are valid for 30 days. Special orders are not returnable.
• Warranty - Products are warranted free of defect for a period of 30 days from receipt of order, unless damage was caused by improper installation or abuse. GR Golf is not responsible for alleged harm or damage resulting from the installation of our products.
• Payment Terms - New accounts are credit card only unless an application for open credit has been submitted by customer and approved by management. All accounts 30 days past due will be placed on credit hold until balance is paid in full. An account more than 30 days past due may be assessed a late fee and/or the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law. After 60 days all accounts with an outstanding balance will be sent to collections. In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $15.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any fees previously assessed on the account and the fees associated with the collections effort. Returned checks subject to $50 NSF fee. For your convenience, GR Golf accepts the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. Additional charges apply for any credit card not issued by a US bank. An account more than 30 days past due may be changed to pay by credit card only.
• Pricing – The current catalog supersedes all previous catalogs and price lists. Should any error be found, we reserve the right to correct it. Prices shown in catalog are subject to change without notice as are terms and other conditions of sale.